Monday, December 31, 2007

Tis' the Season for Exhaustion

It is now New Years Eve, and thank God for that because holidays that last this long are a bit too much. The non-stop eating and the very late nights have lead to Josh and I being lethargic and bordering on the grumpy side. I think it is because we are out of routine and we haven't eaten enough veggies!

So tonight we will have some yummy food with dear friends and ring in another new year. After that, I hope to stop baking and start cooking up a storm from my dear Rachael Ray who never fails to have easy recipes that are perfect for after work.

My postings have been non existent and I do apologize. I had a very successful baking Christmas with only one eggnog fudge flop. I think everything else turned out really well and I found a new favorite or two which I promise to share. Maybe my New Years Day will be quiet enough to get this done.

I did receive a gluttony of cookbooks for Christmas this year - three Paula Deen's, a Nigella Lawson, a Dorie Greenspan and a Jamie Oliver. Very excited about them all.

Happy New Year, happy new recipes.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to see some of the recipes from those cookbooks.

Anonymous said...

better and healthier (as in no additives) than the ones in the store by far! Ann